Who’s had the cheeky thought to take home a member of the Chandra staff after a stay in a holiday villa? According to feedback left on TripAdvisor, Agoda, Booking.com and our own guest surveys, many of you!
The appeal of friendly help getting the day off to the right start is widespread. And while there is no chance we’d let go of any of our precious staff, there is a way to make the experience a bigger part of life. Become a Chandra owner.
1. Owning a villa not only gives you an annual income, it provides you with up to 40 days of free villa use per year. On top of that services are provided at a discounted rate. End result, very affordable holidays.
2. Affordable holidays mean frequent holidays.
3. Get local. There’s a lifestyle amongst holiday villa-owners who become experts on the local scene and make friends with the residents. Any destination is better from the inside.
4. Chandra Villas are some of the largest in Seminyak, perfect for relaxing with your whole family. And imagine your popularity when you invite your friends to holiday with you in Bali.
5. Bali is a dynamic destination offering beautiful beaches and islands in all directions, world class dining and shopping against local colour, artists and craftsmen on every corner and stunning farmland producing organic food. Not to mention awesome adrenalin activities in nature. There is something for everyone of every age to return to multiple times per year.
Each of our nine villas are independently owned on sub-let land and managed by a team comprising of two owner representatives, our General Manager Wayan and our two Indonesian Directors. The owners are a diverse international group united by a love for Bali and it’s lifestyle. Currently, there’s a chance to buy-in as an owner seeks new opportunities.
A holiday villa not only has a great ROI, but it provides a lifestyle too. Email Us if you’d like a chance at it.